Answers may be submitted to doCcsc@gmail.com, PO Box 414 – Lexington, SC 29071, or 803.260.3070
1. Name one thing that happened when the day of Pentecost had fully come for the early Church.
2. Identify three nations that were in Jerusalem on that day.
3. Who responded to the people when they thought the disciples were drunk on the day of Pentecost?
4. What did he say to the people who thought they were drunk?
5. What did he say God would do in the last days?
6. What would the sons and daughters do?
7. What would the old men do?
8. What would the young men do?
9. What would the servants and handmaidens do?
10. Who was the promise for?
11. What did the early Church continue steadfastly in?
12. Who did the Lord add daily to the Church?