Disciples of Christ Church and Related Ministries
Bible Trivia Quiz: Doubting Thomas and Apostle Paul
July 16, 2020
Select one answer for questions 1-4 and provide your answers for questions 5-10.
1) Thomas, one of Jesus’ disciples did not believe at first that Jesus had arisen from the dead. Why not?
A. His faith was too weak.
B. He believed the story of the religious leaders that Jesus’ body had been stolen.
C. He was not able to see Jesus because of his sinfulness.
D. He was not with the other disciples the first time the risen Jesus visited them.
2) What did it take to finally convince Thomas that Jesus had risen?
A. He saw the wounds in Jesus’ body left by the crucifixion.
B. He heard the testimony of Mary Magdalene about seeing Jesus alive at the tomb.
C. He recognized Jesus’ voice when Jesus spoke to him.
D. He recognized Jesus’ face when Jesus came close to him.
3) What did Thomas say when he realized Jesus really had arisen?
A. “Christ the Lord has risen!”
B. “Glory be to God!”
C. “My Lord and my God!”
D. “Master, You are alive!”
4) What did Jesus say to Thomas?
A. “Whoever believes in Me is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.”
B. “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
C. “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
D. “I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?”
Acts Chapter 27 – 30
5. What did Paul tell the Centurium that they had to do to be saved from being lost in the sea?
6. What happened when Paul laid a bundle of sticks on the fire?
7. What did Paul do when the viper lashed onto his hand?
8. What did the people think when the viper’s bite did not harm Paul?
9. What did Paul say was sent unto the Gentiles?
10. How many years did Paul dwell in his own hired house preaching the Gospel?
Answers may be submitted to doCcsc@gmail.com; PO Box 414 – Lexington, SC 29071; or 803.260.3070 and are due one week from Wednesday.