Acts Chapters 9 – 12
1. What was the name of the person who prayed for Saul to receive his sight and be filled with the Holy Ghost?
2. What happened when that person prayed for Saul?
3. What was the name of the woman who died but was brought back to life after Peter prayed for her?
4. What was the name for the centurion who was told by an angel of God that his prayers and alms had come up for a memorial before God?
5. What happened to everyone in the house as they heard Peter speak and teach the Word of God?
6. What is the name of the city where the disciples were first called Christians?
7. Which apostle did King Herod have killed with a sword?
8. Which apostle was in prison that the Church prayed for?
9. What happened because of the Church’s prayer?
10. What happened to Herod because he allowed the people to say that he had the voice of a god and not of a man?
Answers may be submitted to doCcsc@gmail.com; PO Box 414 – Lexington, SC 29071; or 803.260.3070.